Bin vents are pulse jet style industrial dust collectors typically used to vent displaced air and harmful products in bins, silos or any other device or process that must contain or control dust particles.
USAF high-efficiency silo bin vents feature rugged welded housings and can be furnished to handle air volumes ranging from 100 to 5,000 cubic feet per minute. Our pleated filter, bin vent design provides the following benefits:
- Meets or exceeds government air quality regulations for optimal plant hygiene and safety
- Made to adapt to height and space restrictions
- Filter changeouts completed in less than 30 minutes
- Requires no ductwork for reduced installation expense
- Equipped with on-demand cleaning for reduced downtime and system wear and tear
- Top load design allows for easy changeouts on the clean air side of the collector
- Flexible design accommodates most standard-sized pleated filters for ease in purchasing and maintenance
Take a look at our standard models by viewing our online catalog.