Case StudiesSee All >
- Intat Automotive Castings Plant
- Albemarle Specialty Chemicals Plant
- James Hardie Fiber Board Plant
- Lifetime Products Manufacturing Plant
- Industry Application: Metalworking
Intat Automotive Castings Plant
An industry leader in automotive castings required an extensive three part air pollution control system to capture a significant amount of silica, sand, and metallic dust and fumes created at several processing points in the work environment.
- Industry Application: Specialty Chemicals
Albemarle Specialty Chemicals Plant
A global leader in the development of specialty chemicals, requested two 7,500 CFM custom baghouses for a new chemical facility located in the country of Jordan.
- Industry Application: Fiber Cement Lap Siding & Planks
James Hardie Fiber Board Plant
USAF engineered, manufactured and supplied a new 4- module dust collection system at a new James Hardie fiber board cement plant in Prattville, AL.
- Industry Application: Deburred Steel
Lifetime Products Manufacturing Plant
Lifetime products required a small cartridge dust collector for one of their manufacturing facilities working with two descalers.