At U.S. Air Filtration, we understand the importance of regularly scheduled preventative maintenance programs.
An improperly operating dust collector can cause unscheduled plant downtime, shortened filter life, and possible AQMD fines. Regular maintenance and proper monitoring of your dust collector are key to a successful operation.
Our detailed 22 point inspections are AQMD Rule 1191 certified and performed by our experienced field techs.
Whether it is a regularly scheduled PM. Inspection or you need to troubleshoot your dust collector, our team is ready to assist you.
Expedited, after hours, or special requirements can be accommodated.
Our inspections cover:
- Overall Dust Collector Status
- Compressed Air System leak test
- Regulator Pressure
- Air Shutoff Valve Sealed & Working Properly
- Solenoid Valves Firing Properly
- Diaphragm Valves Firing Properly
- Couplings Sealed
- Magnehelic Working Properly
- Pressure Differential Working Properly
- Pulse Status
- Timer Board & Adjustments
- Fan Vibration Readings
- Fan Motor Amperage
- Fan Belts Wear
- Fan Damper in Working Order
- Emissions Monitor Working, if applicable
- Sealed Drums & any connections
- Screw Conveyor (if accessible)
- Rotary Valve Discharge, if applicable
- Hopper Level Indicator, if applicable
- Ladders and Platforms
- Bearing Temperature