Keep your industrial cartridge dust collector at peak performance with our cartridge dust filters.
At U.S. Air Filtration, we stock and supply pulse jet dust collector cartridge filters that are high efficiency, and work well for a variety of applications, makes and models.
Our team is here to help you find the right industrial cartridge filters to achieve peak performance and clean air in your facility. Our dust cartridge filters come in a variety of media types, including:
- Spunbond, for industrial applications such as Cement, Cardboard, and Paper
- Nanofiber, for industrial applications such as Abrasive Blasting, Pharmaceuticals, Powder Paints, and Carbon Black
- 80/20 Cellulose Polyester Blend filter media, for industrial applications such as Blasting, Paint Booths and General Dust Particles
- And more…
We can also provide additional treatments or coatings on cartridge filters, such as PTFE membrane, anti-static, fire retardant, oleophobic, and more.
Need to replace a brand name filter?
Get maximum value when replacing dust collection cartridge filters. If you’d like a cartridge filter that offers the same or better performance than a brand name filter, let us help you explore your replacement part options.
Our cartridge dust filters can meet the challenges of various types of industrial dust, including fine dust. We manufacture our dust collector cartridge filters to meet or exceed the efficiency ratings of other name brand filters. Achieve better system performance and benefit from a reduced price.
Major Brand Replacements:
Take a look at our standard models and in stock options by viewing our online catalog.
To find the most accurate solution for your business,
assess the following before reviewing our catalog:
1. What quantity of cartridge filters fo you need and with what lead time?
2. Is it a shaker, reverse air, top load, or pulse jet dust collector?
3. How does the bag load? What is the cell plate size?
4. What is the material of the dust collector filter bag?
5. If you don’t know the material, do you know the inlet temperature, material being filtered, and / or if the material is abrasive or corrosive?
Ready to purchase?
Contact our experts via call or email