Cartridge collectors are modular, compact industrial air filtration systems engineered to capture fine dust particulate.
Common applications for cartridge dust collectors include welding, grinding, bulk powder, foundries and more. Cartridge collectors are ideally suited for applications with the following characteristics:
- Small to moderate dust load
- Fine dust particulate (<.5 micron dust size)
- Height and space restrictions
- 1,000 to 10,000 cubic feet per minute (CFM) airflow requirements
- Airflow temperatures below 245 degrees
USAF CleanFlo cartridge collectors ease of maintenance maintenance design features include horizontal filter support, pulse jet cleaning technology, and easy changeouts that can be completed in under 30 minutes without the need for special tools. CleanFlo pulse jet cartridge collectors are available in stock in several sizes that can accommodate 1,000 to 10,000 CFM airflow requirements.
For custom requirements, our engineering team can design and fabricate your custom cartridge dust collection project. While other manufacturers patent their items and lock you into expensive aftermarket cartridge filters, we offer cost-effective solutions for your initial project and when replacing filter cartridges or components in the future.
To view our current cartridge dust collection catalog and see our in-stock models, take a look at our online
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, NFPA and government regulations for air quality.
- Each pulse jet cartridge dust collector is custom engineered to a specific pressure and air to cloth ratio.
- Compact compared to the amount of airflow passing through it because of the square feet of filter media in each cartridge which saves space and reduces costs.
- High-efficiency cleaning nozzles on each cartridge collector to lower pressure drop, reduce compressed air consumption, and extend filter life.
- Cartridge collectors present minimal safety risks to workers changing the elements because they do not have to enter the collector to remove the filters. They remain outside in a “fresh air” environment, where their lungs, skin, and clothing have no contact with dust inside the collector.
- Non-proprietary replacement parts saving you money on repairs and maintenance.
- Modular, low profile design options for easy expansion.
- Ease of maintenance design features allow for changeouts in under 30 minutes
- 12 gauge steel enclosure for durable, long term performance.
- Multiple cartridge filter medias available for fine, fibrous, non fibrous, agglomerative and high temperature applications.
- Down flo air pattern aids filtering and filter cleaning.
- High efficiency filters important for applications involving toxic dusts or where air is being re-circulated.
- Bulk powder processing
- Laser & plasma cutting
- Blast cleaning booths
Need help sizing out your unit? Complete our three question collector sizing quiz. today to receive an engineering drawing and ball park price instantly.
Cartridge Dust Collector Filters
Replacement cartridge filters for your cartridge dust collector are available in a wide range of filter media options. Learn more about which filter media may be right for your application here.
Cartridge Collector Frequently Asked Questions
To help you engineer a new system, here is a list of frequently asked questions we may ask you about your project. Check out our case studies to see some of our past projects and applications and call us today to learn how we can help you.
- How to Choose the Right Dust Collection System
- Benefits of PTFE Membrane
- Take Our Cartridge Collector Sizing Quiz