ESCO Cast Iron Foundry Dust Collection System
USAF Dust Collection Case Study
- Type of Collector: Pulse Jet Baghouse
- Client: ESCO Group, LLC
- Application: Cast Iron Foundry
- Plant Location: Newton, Mississippi
- Installation Date: August 2020
ESCO Group, a leading manufacturer of engineered metal wear parts and components for industrial applications required three new air pollution control systems to capture fugitive dust particulate from three main areas of their foundry.
U.S. Air Filtration engineered, manufactured and supplied three new state-of-the art pulse-jet baghouse dust collection systems to replace their existing dust collection systems.
Features and services of this baghouse project include:
1. Herman Sand Tower: 53,200 CFM @ 18″w.g. 250 HP, exhaust fan
2. Sand Reclaim: 49,200 CFM @ 18″w.g. 250 HP, exhaust fan
3. Green Sand Shake: 64,200 CFM @ 16″w.g. 250 HP, exhaust fan