U. S. Air Filtration Provides a full line of maintenance services for your dust collector, baghouse or cartridge collectors. We not only supply the replacement elements we can remove and replace the existing elements under a scheduled or emergency shutdown. Our crews are seasoned dust collector specialist that know and understand the importance of removing and replacing filter elements in safely, properly, and in a timely fashion.
We Ship Overnight Daily up to 4:00 PM PST...
Summary of Information Requested
It is important to us that we find out what is important to you, and offer the most effective solution for your specific dust collector needs.
To accomplish that, we will need to know as much of the following information from you as possible:
- What is the CFM or Size of the Dust Collector? How many bags or filters does it contain?
- How many dust collectors would you like inspected?
- What type of dust collector is it: Baghouse, Cartridge Collector, Bin Vent, Shaker, etc.?
- What is the access like to the dust collector? Is it bottom load or top load?
- What are your requirements from the air quality district? Is there anything else that is important to you?
Click here for more information
Dust collector and baghouse manufacturer of engineered dust collection systems turn-key installed. Pulse-Jet baghouses and cartridge dust collection systems are state-of-the-art air filtration systems for meeting local and national air pollution requirements.
Equipment, Systems, Parts
42065 Zevo Drive, Suite 12
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Midwest Branch Office
Equip., Systems, Engineering
3450B Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 USA
Phone & Fax Numbers