U.S. Air Filtration Inc., creates partnerships with customers who are seeking accommodating lead times, custom fitted dust collector industrial cages, cost effective solutions, and responsive service. Our dust collector industrial cages can be made with various materials, and for various constructions to help assist in what you are trying to accomplish. Feel free to call or chat to discuss your next cage change-out.
We Ship Overnight Daily up to 4:00 PM PST...
Summary of Information Requested
It is important to us that we find out what is important to you, and offer the most effective solution for your specific dust collector needs.
To accomplish that, we will need to know as much of the following information from you as possible:
- Quantity? Lead Time?
- How does the cage load? (Top, Bottom)
- If the cage loads from the top, what kind of top does it have? (rolled flanged, ring top, split collar, turned down flange)
- Material Type? (carbon steel, mild steel, galvanized steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless) and with epoxy, empigard, or teflon coating?
- Measurement for the diameter and length of the cage?
- Horizontal ring spacing? How many vertical wires?
- Wire thickness in gauge?
- Size of the cell plate or tube sheet?
Click here for more information
Dust collector and baghouse manufacturer of engineered dust collection systems turn-key installed. Pulse-Jet baghouses and cartridge dust collection systems are state-of-the-art air filtration systems for meeting local and national air pollution requirements.
Equipment, Systems, Parts
42065 Zevo Drive, Suite 12
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Midwest Branch Office
Equip., Systems, Engineering
3450B Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 USA
Phone & Fax Numbers