Industrial Ventilation Ducting
U.S. Air Filtration Inc., engineers industrial ventilation ducting for your current dust collection system or upcoming project. Typically our customers experience responsive engineers, accommodating lead times, and cost effective solutions for their industrial ventilation duct. We supply ductmates and anamometers to determine flow rates. Call an engineer today to see if we may be a fit for your current or upcoming industrial ventilation ducting project.
We Ship Overnight Daily up to 4:00 PM PST...
Summary of Information Requested
It is important to us that we find out what is important to you, and offer the most effective solution for your specific dust collector needs.
To accomplish that, we will need to know as much of the following information from you as possible:
- What is the thickness and size of the Duct?
- What type of material will you be collecting? and how much dust do you usually dispose of in a day?
- What is the CFM for the system?
- What is the Air Temperature projected?
- Is the material explosive? If so, do you need a spark detection system, explosion vent, or sprinkler system?
- How many pick-up points will there be? What is the length and how many elbows, splits, etc.?
- What is the static pressure you are projecting for the system?
- Is there anything else important to you we may be missing? Lead time, project installation, etc.
Click here for more information
Dust collector and baghouse manufacturer of engineered dust collection systems turn-key installed. Pulse-Jet baghouses and cartridge dust collection systems are state-of-the-art air filtration systems for meeting local and national air pollution requirements.
Equipment, Systems, Parts
42065 Zevo Drive, Suite 12
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Midwest Branch Office
Equip., Systems, Engineering
3450B Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 USA
Phone & Fax Numbers