Dust Collection Systems
U.S. Air Filtration Inc., specializes in designing and providing small and large dust collection systems that are a fit for you. We usually enjoy effective partnerships with our customers who have worked closely with us on their turn-key dust collection systems. Those customers are familiar with responsive engineers, cost effective solutions, and discussion regarding the creation of a low maintenance dust collection system. Call an engineer today to see if we are a fit for you on your next dust collection project.
Click here to view our case studies.
We Ship Overnight Daily up to 4:00 PM PST...
Summary of Information Requested
It is important to us that we find out what is important to you, and offer the most effective solution for your specific dust collector needs.
To accomplish that, we will need to know as much of the following information from you as possible:
- How much CFM will be needed for the Dust Collection System?
- What type of material will you be collecting? and how much dust do you usually dispose of in a day?
- What is the bulk density of the material? Is it abrasive, acidic, or corrosive?
- Approximately what air velocity (FPM) are you looking for?
- Do you have an Air-to-Cloth Ratio in mind?
- What is the Air Temperature projected at the inlet duct?
- Is the material explosive? If so, do you need a spark detection system, explosion vent, or sprinkler system?
- How many pick-up points will there be?
- What is the static pressure you are projecting for the system?
- Are you wanting us to supply the Inlet Duct, Pick-Up Hoods, Installation, or Fan?
- Do you want a Rotary Valve or Double Dump Valve? Is there a screw conveyor required?
- What are the height and width restrictions?
- What is the filter bag material requested?
- Is there anything else that is important to you? Lead time, project installation date, etc.
USAF engineers, manufacturers, and installs the complete turn-key dust collection system in order to customize your facilities air pollution control. Our projects have facilitated, but are not limited to:
Click here for more information
Dust collector and baghouse manufacturer of engineered dust collection systems turn-key installed. Pulse-Jet baghouses and cartridge dust collection systems are state-of-the-art air filtration systems for meeting local and national air pollution requirements.
Equipment, Systems, Parts
42065 Zevo Drive, Suite 12
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Midwest Branch Office
Equip., Systems, Engineering
3450B Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 USA
Phone & Fax Numbers