U.S. Air Filtration Inc., manufactures bin
vents for silos and customized applications.
Our bin vents require little maintenance after installation. Usually our customers
enjoy a short lead times, cost effective solutions, and very little maintenance to the unit. Call an engineer today to see if we may be a fit for your next bin vent dust collector project.
General Arrangement Drawing.pdf (Flanged)
General Arrangement Drawing.pdf (Standing)
We Ship Overnight Daily up to 4:00 PM PST...
Summary of Information Requested
It is important to us that we find out what is important to you, and offer the most effective solution for your specific dust collector needs.
To accomplish that, we will need to know as much of the following information from you as possible:
- How much CFM will be needed for the Bin Vent Dust Collector?
- What type of material will you be collecting?
- What is the bulk density of the material? How many lbs per minute are feeding into the silo or container?
- What is the Air Temperature projected at the inlet?
- What is the size of the flange we attach too?
- Do you need us to supply the fan?
Click here for more information
Dust collector and baghouse manufacturer of engineered dust collection systems turn-key installed. Pulse-Jet baghouses and cartridge dust collection systems are state-of-the-art air filtration systems for meeting local and national air pollution requirements.
Equipment, Systems, Parts
42065 Zevo Drive, Suite 12
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Midwest Branch Office
Equip., Systems, Engineering
3450B Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815 USA
Phone & Fax Numbers